Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pacific Coast Highway - Route 1.This trip was something I have wanted to do for quite some time.

I can't say enough about this truly amazing drive and scenery. This was my first trip to CA and the Pacific Coast Highway has been on my list for many years. I'm so glad I finally got to see it. We took it slow and kept stopping to view the scenery and take pictures. It was absolutely amazing. You are driving right along the ocean with the most amazing views - the ocean, the cliffs, crashing waves, flowers - it was great. The road is so narrow and winding in places that the speed limit has to drop to 25mph and even this feels fast on some of the turns. It was really beautiful. I was barely able to drive1 mile straight through without stopping. 
 A truly beautiful part of the world that everyone should experience!
Yes, I would do it again and we can't wait to go back and spend more time.Don't miss out on this adventure. You'll never forget it.