Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Day 5: Best Friend

Quick painting. Trying to break fear of people. smile emoticon

Charles W. Eliot said “Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
Book is the best friend, a human being can have. Book is a friend that is never disloyal. Books are my friends for life as because they never reject, never go or come, never fight and never blame us. Books are informative as well as instructive. Book – my best friend.
2. My husband likes to joke that the computer is my best electronic friend. smile emoticon
It is a big help in learning for me. Since moving to the United States without the English, the computer has enabled me to keep in touch with the friends. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without it.
3.I can't imagine a day without coffee. I can't imagine!
If my life had a flavor, it would be coffee.
Tomorrow - 06/08/2015 Day 6 - Favorite Book